Here's what you need to create a successful test design, interview, analysis and report
1. Describe the product category, e.g. shoe stores, handbags, smartphones, investment advisors
2. List the major competitive alternatives. Brands or products or practices. You can mix them.
3. List 12-18 possible reasons people might like and 12-18 reasons they might dislike what you're testing. It shouldn't be hard.
4. Ideas, names, etc. in text or jpeg or mixed.
5. Pick who to interview. Or tell us you'll use your own list.